Are you missing teeth and considering dental implants for a natural-looking, permanent solution? If so, you might require bone grafting to ensure optimal implant success. At Eastern Shore Oral, Facial, and Implant Surgery Center, our experienced oral surgeons, Dr. Richard Cordero, and his team provide expert bone grafting in Fairhope, AL, to create a strong foundation for your new smile.
Why Choose Bone Grafting in Fairhope with Dr. Cordero?
- Experienced Oral Surgeon: Dr. Cordero, a board-certified oral surgeon, has extensive expertise in bone grafting procedures, ensuring precise and successful outcomes.
- Advanced Techniques: We utilize modern techniques and high-quality materials to optimize your bone regeneration and implant longevity.
- Personalized Care: We understand your unique needs and concerns. We create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific case and jawbone health.
Understanding Bone Grafting:
Bone grafting is a surgical procedure where bone material is added to your jawbone to increase its volume and density. This is often necessary for dental implant placement, as implants require a strong foundation for proper function and aesthetics. Our oral surgeon offers various bone grafting options, including:
- Socket Preservation: Preserves bone after tooth extraction, preventing bone loss and facilitating future implant placement.
- Sinus Lift: Augments bone in the upper jaw when sinuses expand into the implant placement area.
- Ridge Augmentation: Increases the width and height of the jawbone ridge for optimal implant support.
- Nerve Repositioning: Protects sensitive nerves during implant placement and prevents complications.
Benefits of Bone Grafting:
- Supports Dental Implants: Creates a strong foundation for long-lasting, functional, and natural-looking implants.
- Preserve Facial Structure: Prevents bone loss and facial collapse after tooth loss, maintaining your youthful appearance.
- Improves Oral Health: Enhances gum health and reduces the risk of further bone loss and future dental problems.